This is real life!!

Commentary on random thoughts and actions

Monday, June 12, 2006

My low cholesterol life

It has now been 5 days since my doctor told me that my cholesterol is a tad high! My blood pressure is also a tad high - and lets face it my age is getting a bit high! The only thing that's not high at the moment, is my mental state. Don't get me wrong it's not low, but it could do with a bit of a boost.

I have been exceedingly good with my low cholesterol diet and have managed to lose 6lbs this week. The reason why I have lost so much, so quickly is that I have been very active.

Helping my mum get the house ready for a party next Sunday.

Gardening

Running up and down the stairs

Seeing my boyfriend!! (Don't ask)

Helping out with School 'Picnic in the Park' event


The other main reason is that it has been hot, hot, HOT!!!

I always seem to eat less when it is hot, and mainly fruit and salad and gallons of water, which is definitely healthy, so let's hope the hot weather continues just enough to help me lose about a stone in weight - wishful thinking I know, but one can dream???

I have been discussing fantasies with people at work and we nearly all agreed that there is something about men with wings that seems quite appealing. So I thought you might like to see a few of my favourite pictures from the web.



I don't remember where I got this one from, but I love his wings.





I think I got this one from an art web site, sorry don't remember which one!





I LOVE JOHN PHILIP LAW, HE WAS THE ANGEL IN BARBARELLA IN THE 60's




Hope you enjoy these as much as I do.

Until another day. Jo xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>