This is real life!!

Commentary on random thoughts and actions

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!

I have had a really stressful day today, maybe I am just really anal about work, but I really do think that if you are paid to do a job you should work. Call me old fashioned, but that’s just the way I think. I always give 100% and feel that I am letting myself down if I do any less. Shame not everyone thinks the same way!!

THAT’S MY LITTLE RANT OUT OF THE WAY

No wait there’s more – if people know what they should be doing at work, why don’t they just do it – why do they have to wait to be told, and when you have a go, why do they then say ‘Well you didn’t ask me to do that’!!

Lets face it; you just can’t get the workers these days!!

RANT OVER

Actually after I had finished my ranting, crying, blaming, stressing, I felt so much better. It’s true what they say ‘It’s not good to bottle things up, let them out’.

NICER BITS NOW

I took delivery of a load of new books, including two called ‘ One thousand Welsh words’ and ‘First Thousand Japanese words’. We don’t actually teach these languages at my school, but we do occasionally get requests for books on different languages, so I thought it would be fun to get something other than, French, German and Spanish. I think I will take them out and have a practice.



The World Cup is in full force in my house, we seem to have every televised match on – my younger son suddenly having developed a pure passion for football . I know he enjoys Spurs and England playing, but the last few days we have had the Italy/Ghana match, Australia/Japan, USA/Czech Republic and possibly every other match – I don’t share his love of the game and even my elder son is getting fed-up with all the football.

ENGLAND WILL WIN ANYWAY (POSITIVE THINKING)

I haven’t had a lot of time to read lately, I have just been so tired that when 10pm swings by my eyelids start to droop and I have to drag myself to bed. I just manage to stay awake for BIG BROTHER at 9pm every night – I am a little obsessed with all the characters and they certainly have had some characters this year.



PETE TO WIN!!

My boyfriend has offered to cook for me this evening, he has also had a stressful day and I have probably been not as sympathetic with him as I could be, but frankly sometimes –

I DON’T GIVE A FUCK!!!

Well I do really, but I am still de-stressing myself and swearing sometimes helps to relieve the pressure.

Anyway, I'm off now to eat my fat free, low cholesterol dinner - delightful!!

Jo xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>