This is real life!!

Commentary on random thoughts and actions

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My life

A bit down today(Blue infact) - car is still not up and running - I have already spent £111.99 on trying to clear the car out of the unleaded petrol I put in my diesel tank. The garage have been really great as usual, but when I went to pick up the car it was out for a test run, I heard it coming back and it sounded a bit ropey. They wouldn't let me take it until they have given it a thorough going over - so the boss' wife gave me a lift home.

This morning I had an appointment to see the nurse and get my blood pressure checked, as usual I was rushing and stressing about the money it was going to cost me to get the car repaired. By the time I had the bp taken it was up to 160 over 100, which apparently is quite high. It has been high several times now, so they are now considering giving me medication, which I am not really keen on. Next week I have to fast from midnight and go in for a blood test and bp check again - hopefully this time I won't be so stressed.

I'll have to get the bus in to work tomorrow - not a bad thing really as I need the exercise and I have not really been too active of late.

Only a short blog as I have a bit of a headache and my nose is bunged up with this bloody cold!!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Jo xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>