This is real life!!

Commentary on random thoughts and actions

Saturday, April 22, 2006

LET'S GET IT ON

My favourite love song, for good loving - and a Marvin Gaye classic.

No more details will be forthcoming on this subject, as I discovered that some of my nephews and nieces read my blog, so they don't need to know details of their auntie's sex life (yes I do have one) and (no i'm not too old!).

The reason why i'm mentioning this is because on a Saturday night I usually spend the night at my boyfriend's house. He is a lovely man, I may have said this before, but I have spent too much time on my own to spend everyday/night with someone/a man. But Saturday nights are just enough to keep me interested and him working to keep me interested - I am not a bitch, but I know what I like. I keep him happy (I think), we have been together for 4 years now and I am still happy to see him. He is a bit of a romantic and buys me silly things like: a mini pig vacuum

(see above) a hair removal system that doesn't work, a farting soft toy dog and other random/strange items.

He has just this minute phoned me, to tell me that he has finished work. The other great thing about him is that he is a good cook and always cooks me wonderful meals, but always far too much - tonight we will be eating, Noodles with Pork. He usually buys the ingredients from the Chinese supermarket in Staples Corner, Wing Yip. He uses these really lovely noodles, a big fat fresh packet, which has little bits of green stuff and prawns in it (don't know what they are called), he buys lean pork(I love fat) - (he hates fat), and marinades it in all sorts of things, such as:

Rice Wine

Soy Sauce

Indonesian Redang Curry paste

Garlic

Tomato Ketchup(yes really)

Chinese 5 spice paste

and several other things that I am not sure about.

He also puts in the stir fry bit, mushrooms, onions, peppers and spinach. It is so delicious, I literally lick the plate clean (something I would never do in public) and then with my finger I lick the pan clean (it's non-stick)

He is not a small guy, he is around 6ft tall and weighs around 20 stone!! He looks like a nightclub bouncer(he has worked as one), he is now a chauffeur and drives around in a big silver BMW. He really shouldn't eat as much as he does, but then neither should I(oh well, c'est la vie).

Have you noticed (if you live in London) what a beautiful day it has been. Spring has definitely sprung and just to prove it here are a couple of photos I took this morning, of daffodils in my garden and tulips (in my vase).

--------------------------------------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Right, the boyfriend has arrived so I am off now to be pampered and looked after.

Hope you all have a good night, because I certainly will.

Love you all. Jo xx

2 Comments:

At 8:07 pm, Blogger ang said...

Hey Jo
I get hungry when I read your blog! Unfortunately, there isn't a wonderful chinese buffet around here, so I'm going to have to make do with some frozen spring rolls and a bottle of soy sauce that's been in the fridge for yonks!!
Give yer man a hug from me
Love Ang xxx

 
At 11:41 am, Blogger jo said...

sure will! I'll give him two,one from me and one from you.

Love Jo xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>