This is real life!!

Commentary on random thoughts and actions

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I'm not a well woman today


Just a short post today, I have a bit of a pounding headache. I do get these on occasions, but today, my day off (I don't work Wednesdays) I get a doozie.

I did spend quite a long time this morning downloading family photographs, which I took at the family bbq.

The one here is one of my parents' 13 grandchildren all together (a very rare occurence) - unfortunately I have had to black out the faces - to protect the innocent and not so innocent (my boys especially). Their ages range from 25 years to 22 months and as you can see they come in all shapes and sizes - little darlings!!

I am going for a little lie-down, I have taken a couple of paracetemols to see if the headache goes.

Hopefully, I will have something more to tell you tomorrow.

Sweet dreams. Jo xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>