This is real life!!

Commentary on random thoughts and actions

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Oh, what a tangled web ...

Hello

Had a little bit of fun with my little bro yesterday (London Cabby), he didn't know I had started a blog, so I thought I would leave a comment on his. He thought he had struck it lucky and was set to strike up a conversation, until I told him to read my profile again - the penny dropped!!My boyfriend told me I was evil, my sister told me to keep her posted and my elder son gave me a look that could only mean 'stupid mum'. It was only a bit of fun - I hope/know I didn't offend him too much coz I had a chat with him later on and he was ok with it.

One of my other sisters (I have 3) is coming over for Easter with her two children - she lives in Mallorca in a small village called Petra - which apparently is very famous in USA, for being the birth place of Frai Junipero Serra - he is one of the founding fathers of San Francisco. My sis is staying with my Mum and Dad for about a week, so we should have some fun, going out and about. She will probably visit Primark in Harrow, she loves that shop and usually goes back home loaded with bargains for all.

I am at this moment listening to 'Theme from Farscape' by Subvision and Guy Ross it's only a short piece but I like to scream along to the high bits, although my boys get very upset when I sing anything - I can't imaging why. What's on next, oh yes 'Treason of Isengard' from the Fellowship of the Rings by Howard Shore - this is a bit heavy for this time of the morning, I think I will go to Sting's 'Russians' a good sing-a-long. 'No Mum, please don't' (son number two).

Going up to my Mum's, in Kenton, in a while to see my sis and niece and nephew.

It's a lovely sunny day today, yesterday was a washout - let's hope is stays like this for the weekend as my mum, sis and me want to do a couple of Car Boot sales in Edgeware - I really need the money as I am supposed to being going to Bruges in May and New York in October. I have already paid for the Eurostar to Bruges £99 and the Air ticket to New York £353, so I need money for accomodation and spending money. Credit card is almost up to the max, as usual - you don't need to know what the max is!

Well I'm off for a cup of coffee and a bit of toast.

Jo xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>