This is real life!!

Commentary on random thoughts and actions

Saturday, June 23, 2012

IT'S ALIVE!!!




Hello, yes it's me again - more than a year and half. Older, heavier, wrinklier, wiser, menopausal but still enjoying the small pleasures in life.

I am still working in the school library - I am the manager, but it seems the latest headmaster is intent on micro-managing the whole school and won't let anyone make any decisions, regarding spending of budgets, layouts, displays even what colour to paint the walls! I am just not getting the same job satisfaction I used to get. I still enjoy working with the students, but that is not enough.

I find myself planning what I would spend a lottery win on - if I was lucky enough to win it! Since I don't buy tickets every week my odds of winning are considerably reduced.

I spent most of the morning catching up on housework, which I don't feel like doing during the week and have worked up quite a sweat. This is good news for me as I need to exercise more and have become decidedly lazy this past year. I need a good kick to get myself fit and lose some weight in time for my two week holiday in Mallorca, where i will be staying with my sister. I went last year and had a wonderful time, swimming, eating, sightseeing and generally relaxing - I am sooooo looking forward to it this year.

Well I am not going to write anymore right now - a little at a time - let's see if I can get back into the groove.

It shows how long since I used blogger - all the controls have changed - I hope this works.

Love and blessings to you all.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>